1. Indulge in something sweet (and a sweet outdoor cafe seat) at L'Artisan Cafe & Bakery.
2. Upgrade your summer wardrobe with designer accessories at Clad In.
3. Grab some Irish pub grub and a beer or two at McBride's Pub.
4. Find on-trend inspiration at fashion forward Dorothy Williams.
5. Feast on authentic Italian cuisine and gourmet pizza at Pasta Beach.
6. Pamper yourself with some lacy underthings from Mrs. Robinson Fine Lingerie.
7. Get a true taste of the seasons and locally-sourced food at The Salted Slate.
8. Treat yourself (or someone you really, really like) with a heirloom piece of jewelry at Reliable Gold.
9. Taste the difference that gourmet olive oil and balsamic vinegar make at The Olive Tap.
10. Plan for a stylish summer soiree with inspiration from Wendy Brown Home.
11. Enjoy a relaxing spa pedicure or manicure at Angell Nails.
12. Get some professional financial advice with Jonathan Pearl at Edward Jones.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here