10. Run or walk the Norman Bird Sanctuary 5k – either way you’re helping to preserve the 300-acre wildlife refuge. June 16 at 8:30am
11. Take a hike, or just an easy walk, on one of the five scenic trails at Melville Pond Recreation Center.
12. Stroll and gaze at the awe-inspiring Green Animals Topiary Garden in Middletown.
13. Bird watch or take a nature walk through Tiverton's Emilie Ruecker Wildlife Refuge, a peaceful spot with over 50 acres of pristine marshes and trails.
14. Find inner tranquility outdoors at Yoga at Audubon, a four-week program taught by Chris Belanger.
15. With over 400 acres of gorgeous land, Bristol's Colt State Park is truly one of the wonders of the East Bay. From the sands of the Town Beach to the panoramic views of Narragansett Bay to the fire pits and picnic tables on the meticulously manicured lawns, the park has something for everybody.
16. Take in the pristine, untouched shore of the Goosewing Beach Preserve in Little Compton. 140 South Shore Rd, Little Compton.
17. Go bird watching at Allens Pond Wildlife Sanctuary in Westport.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here